Hildering Packaging

Tin Can Specialist

UniGrip closure
UniGrip closure

The UniGrip closure is actually a bellows closure (a pull-out lid) that must be attached to the filling aperture mechanically. The closure is suitable for canisters with a filling aperture of 57 mm.

UniGrip is a high quality, extremely tight closure, particularly suited to lubricants and oils. The mechanical closing method is especially useful for larger quantities.

UniGrip closure ≡ Hildering Packaging